Simple Palak Chicken / Spinach chicken curry- Hyderabadi
Palak chicken is a juicy delicious blend of Spinach, onion and chicken. This fulfilling dish can be eaten with plain rice or roti or chapati, making a sumptious meal.
Palak chicken is rich in iron, proteins and vitamins.
The juices of tender cooked chicken and palak with added seasoning make this dish quite flavorful.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 200 grams chicken [boneless or bone-in(preferablywith bones)]
- 1 large bunch Spinach finely chopped[2-3 small bunches can be taken)
- 2 medium sized Onions (sliced)
- 1.25 teaspoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder or paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (as per taste)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- Preferably use chicken with bones to get a more juicy and flavorful gravy.
- Adding water to the gravy is optional but not suggested, as the moisture from chicken and spinach will be quite enough to form a nice stewy gravy.